Jax Wax#552-CB08Professional Grade Clay Bar
Jax Wax CB08 - Jax Wax Car Care Products Details
Claying is One of the Most Simple, Dramatic New Detailing Processes to be Developed in Years. Other than removing contaminants you can't see but feel, clay will remove:
1. Liberally Lubricate a 2 foot by 2 foot area - we recommend Jax Wax Body Shine. Don't be concerned making a mess - it will wipe up just fine!
2. Tear off a small piece of the clay bar. The reason that you want to use just a piece of it is because if it hits the ground it will pick up contaminants such as dirt that could scratch your finish. This way you don't waste your whole clay bar if that happens by accident.
3. Applying Minimal Pressure Rub the Clay Bar over the Work Area Let the clay do the work. You will feel the contaminants being picked up through your fingers. You will tell by feel and sight when the surface is clean. Keep turning over the piece of clay, continuing to fold the clay into itself to get to a fresh piece. Once the piece of clay becomes dirty after folding, throw it away and grab another chunk.
4. Remove the Excess Lubricant with a Clean Dry Microfiber Towel
5. After You are done, Protect the Cleaned Area with a coat of Wax
6. Enjoy the Results! Tips :
Expert Car Care Available to You!
Manufactured in-house with the best ingredients, Jax Wax products have been developed, tested, and refined exclusively for professional use in order to achieve outstanding results the first time.