The Tail Bone Mechanics Stools
The Tail Bone is a new approach to the creeper seats most commonly used by mechanics. Designed to be more durable, comfortable, manageable, and affordable than other mechanics' stools, The Tail Bone is available in two versions: standard (better for indoors) and The Rough Rider (better for outdoors). Both are made of a strong polypropylene copolymer (350-pound capacity) and can roll over cords, air hose, shop clutter, cracks, grates, etc. The seats 12" height makes it perfect for getting to your project. The Tail Bone: Standard
- Stool turns with the user so its legs stay out of the way
- Unique tripod base provides stable platform that won't tip
- Tripod design means fewer wheels to navigate around obstacles
- Polypropylene copolymer body is easy to clean and impervious to most solvents
- Bucket seat lets your natural body motion & core strength position the stool where tasks can be done comfortably
- Custom 5-1/8" wheels have soft, grippy TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) tires and four 5/16" bolts to secure caster plates The Tail Bone: Rough Rider
- Same features as the standard Tail Bone except wheels are 5-3/8"
- The larger wheels roll easily over dirt, gravel, and broken pavement
- High-flotation, extra wide 1-3/8" tires prevent sinking on soft surfaces
- Stool cradles the user about 2-7/8" above the ground for generous clearance
- Heavy-gauge steel caster frames have roller swivel bearings & oil-impregnated sintered steel axle bearings
Dale Adams Enterprises The Tail Bone Mechanics Stool Ground Clearance: 3/4"
The Tail Bone Mechanics Stool
Dale Adams Enterprises The Tail Bone Rough Rider Stool Ground Clearance: 1-3/4"
The Tail Bone Rough Rider Stool