JEGS Battery Terminal Disconnect Switch
Quickly kill the juice to your electrical system with a twist of the switch. Prevents any damage to electrical component when charging battery at the races, during storage, etc. Allows safe electrical system work and can double as a theft deterrent, no start-no steal!
- Easily installed on the negative battery post
- Simply disconnect the battery by unscrewing the knob (counter clockwise) a few turns, and reconnect by tightening the knob (clockwise)
- Knob can be removed to deter thieves.
- Compact in size and fits most battery compartments
- Works with 12, 16 or 24 volt systems
- Not Approved or Intended for Marine Use
- Rated @ 500 amps surge and 125 amps continuous @ 12 volts
- Available with a 15-amp fused bypass that retains computer settings, radio/clock, etc. while the battery is disconnected
Note: If you attempt to start the vehicle while the unit is disconnected, it will blow the fuse.