JEGS Engine Break-In/E.O.S. Lubricant
Prevent Dry Starts & Protect Performance Engines
Two Treatments, One Product: Engine Assembly Lube + Engine Oil Booster
JEGS Engine Oil Supplement combines lubricant and boost additive to create an additional protective film barrier essential to proper engine component assembly. Recommended as an oil supplement for engine applications that require higher rates of anti-wear, lubricity, and friction-reducing additives not found in today's motor oil (e.g. zinc thiophosphates, sulfonates, phenates). This supplement provides outstanding resistance to scuffing, wear, and friction during an engine's critical break-in period.
Safe for: rocker arm fulcrum balls, engine & needle bearings, roller tips, rocker shafts, cams, timing chain sprockets & gears, roller lifters, and the outer surface of hydraulic or mechanical lifter bodies.
Why Use JEGS Engine Oil Supplement?
- Improper cleaning & lubrication of parts during engine assembly is among the top reasons for premature engine failure during a rebuild
- Camshaft lobes require a high-pressure engine assembly lube until the engine is started and oil reaches the cam
- Bearings and cylinders must be well coated to prevent a dry start
- Standard motor oil is engineered to meet the needs of daily drivers, thus falling short in the protection of high-performance engines
- Anti-wear agents boost engine oil effectiveness, prevent sludge formation, and keep high-performance engines running efficiently
- Adding one 12-ounce bottle to up to 6 quarts of quality motor oil can increase zinc anti-wear by over 420 parts per million!
Lube Kits are assembled by JEGS professionals to help you get the most out of your next engine build.
Engine Oil Supplement
Engine Assembly Lube Kit Includes: (1) 4 oz Assembly Lube
Engine Assembly Lube Kit
Engine Lube & Sealant Kit Includes: (1) 4 oz Assembly Lube
Engine Lube & Sealant Kit