JEGS offers fast same-day shipping of in-stock items ordered by 11:00 pm EST. *Free Shipping is valid on most orders $95 and over that ship via ground service within the contiguous United States only. Orders $0 - $29.99 will incur a $5.99 shipping fee, and orders $30 - $94.99 will incur a $9.99 shipping fee.
- Hazardous materials must be shipped via ground at an additional $27.99 per item.
- $9.99 or $69.99 oversize fee will be charged on items of certain size or weight as indicated on product page.
- Truck freight will be used to ship items that are too large for standard service (includes to-your-door delivery).
- Additional delivery days may apply to hazardous items, mounted tires & wheels, oversized items, truck freight items, and select zip codes or remote delivery areas as determined by carrier.
Truck Freight Based on Weight
|1-99 lbs||100-299 lbs||300-499 lbs||500-650 lbs||651-799 lbs|
|800-999 lbs||1000-1999 lbs||2000-2999 lbs||3000 lbs-Up|
The below guaranteed priority shipping options are available on orders placed before 9:00 pm EST Monday through Friday that ship within the continental USA. Our standard shipping charges will apply (Orders $0 - $29.99 will incur a $5.99 shipping fee, and orders $30 - $94.99 will incur a $9.99 shipping fee) in addition to the priority shipping below;
- 2-Day Delivery (Two business days) $15.99 per 20 pounds dimensional weight. Up to 80 pounds total.
- Next-Day Delivery (By end of next business day) $25.99 per 20 pounds dimensional weight. Up to 80 pounds total.
- Saturday Delivery (Most areas) $18.99 per package will be added to normal Next-Day Delivery charges. Available on orders placed between 9:00 pm EST Thursday and 9:00 pm EST Friday.
International ordering is easy. Add items to the Shopping Cart, and shipping charges will be shown at checkout. To prevent additional shipping fees, international orders are held until all items are in stock. Contact us if youâ??d like available items shipped now and remaining items shipped later: +1-614-294-5050 (phone) or +1-740-362-7017 (fax). Also use these numbers if you prefer to place your order by phone.
- Canadian Ground: 2 to 10 Business Days. Canadian orders are subject to shipping, brokerage, GST, and HST fees.
- International Economy: 3-7 Business Days
- International Air Express: 1 to 3 Business Days. International orders may be subject to duties and taxes as determined by country of delivery.
Returns & Warranties
Inspect your shipment upon arrival!
Report any damage or shipping related breakage immediately to the carrier. Used items still under manufacturers warranty may have to be inspected by a factory representative before a refund or exchange can be authorized.
If you are not completely satisfied, return the new/unused item in the original box pre-paid (customer is responsible for shipping cost) postmarked within one year of purchase, with a copy of the invoice, for a refund/exchange. Once a return has been approved, the credit will be processed within 2 days to original form of payment. JEGS does not charge a restocking/processing fee
When making a return, please remember a few rules of thumb so your return can be processed as quickly as possible:
- Completely fill out the return form on the back side of your invoice and make a copy for your own records. NO returns will be accepted without a copy of the original invoice.
- For a fast and easy way to return an item to JEGS for an exchange or refund, click this Online Return link. The Online Return link is available for US customers only.
- Purchase and print a FedEx label, and then drop off your package at any FedEx or FedEx/Kinkoâ?? s location or have a FedEx driver pick up the package at your selected address for a slightly higher fee.
- Send the package pre-paid (FedEx, UPS or US Postal Service INSURED) to:
JEGS High Performance Mail Order
101 Jegs Place
Delaware, Ohio 43015
Toll-Free Phone Ordering Any Time
We are just a phone call away and available around the clock, everyday - Just dial 1-800-345-4545.
24-Hour Fax Line
Just dial 1-740-362-7017 and transmit your completed order form with payment info. It's that easy! Be sure to include your phone number, just in case we have any questions relating to your order.
Ask JEGS a Tech Question
Just fill out this form and click submit. Your question will be answered promptly.
How are we doing?
At JEGS, customer satisfaction is a major part of our business. We want to know how we are doing. Let us know if someone has been helpful, how your service was, or how we can make your shopping experience more enjoyable by contacting us here.
Your information is safe
Neither your name nor anything about you is sold or shared with any other company.
The following states the JEGS High Performance policy regarding the privacy rights of visitors to this website. We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online shopping experience.
Our postal address is:
101 Jegs Place
Delaware, OH 43015
We can be reached by telephone at 1-800-345-4545.
Information we collect and how itâ?? s used
We collect aggregate information on visits made to our pages. This information helps us improve the content of our site.
When you purchase a product on jegs.com, we ask you for the following information: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card. This information is used to process your order and if necessary, to contact you for help when we are processing an order. All information we collect is stored in a secure database.
JEGS High Performance also collects e-mail addresses to inform our customers that we received the order, and to send notifications of special offers and promotions.
About Children (Under 18)
For their protection, we ask that children do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
We use VeriSign as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, providing our customers the strongest certificate services available. Your credit card information is encrypted while traveling the Internet.
Disclosure of Information Policy
We never make your e-mail address available to any other company or organization.
If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings of Catalogs from JEGS High Performance. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling or writing us at the above address.
If you have supplied us with your postal address, we do not share your name and address with any companies.
Need to make a change?
If you would like to change any of your transactional information in our database please feel free to contact us. You'll find our phone number and address at the top of this page.
PhishingA fraud method in which the fraudster sends out legitimate-looking email in an attempt to gather personal and financial information from recipients. The fraudster sends an email to an unsuspecting customer. That fraudulent email might look just like a legitimate Jegs email (including use of the Jegs logo). If the customer falls for the bait (thus the “fishing” reference), the thief could get credit card numbers, PINs, expiration dates credit card / bank account numbers and even Social Security numbers.
VishingVishing is very similar to "phishing" but instead of occurring through e-mail it is over the phone. The fraudster will typically pretend to be a legitimate business, and fools the customer into thinking they will profit, such as through a Secret Shopper Scam.Â In these scams, fraudsters pose as a trusted retailer or bank and obtain personal information from the customer by requesting they "verify" the information on file. The information is then used to generate fraudulent transactions.
A good rule of thumb: If someone is contacting you to verify your personal information, it is very likely you did not provide it to them in the first place, and it is not a legitimate request. Legitimate companies will not expect you to provide your social security number or other personal information when they call you. If you receive a call like this, do not provide any information. If in doubt, call back a trusted number for the company, such as in the one on a statement or invoice, the back of your credit/debit card, or on their official website (not the one sent through a suspicious email. Do not use the phone number provided by the person on the phone.)
SmishingA combination of the terms "SMS" and "phishing." It is similar to phishing, but refers to fraudulent messages sent over SMS (text messaging) rather than email. The fraudster may text you saying you’ve won a free gift card. Remember, you can’t win a contest you didn’t enter. Jegs doesn’t notify winners of any context via text message.
Tips to avoid these scams
- Never provide personal information in response to an unsolicited request, whether it is over the phone or internet.
- Do not respond to any suspicious looking email, automated calls or text messages. A trusted company will never ask a customer for sensitive information over a call you didn’t initiate.
- Don’t trust the Caller Id. Fraudsters can manipulate the Caller ID to have it display a legitimate business’s name. To be safe you can check to see if the phone number matches the number that appears on your bank statement, credit/debit card, or phone book.
- If a credit/debit card company actually calls to notify you of suspicious charges, they will not ask for your personal information. Instead they will verify that they have reached the cardholder and ask for them by name. Then they may ask the cardholder to verify the last 4-digits of their Social Security Number (Note: They will NOT ask for the entire Social, Account, Expiration, or PIN). They will then verify if you made that particular charge or not. If anything sounds suspicious, hang up and call your financial institution directly.
- Avoid fraudulent sites by entering web addresses directly into the browser yourself or by using bookmarks you create.
- If you have fallen victim to such a scam and given out your personal account information, contact your financial institution immediately to protect your accounts, block your cards, fill out a fraud affidavit, and take other protective measures as necessary.
Don't respond or reply to an email, phone call, or text message that:
- Requires you to supply personal or account information directly in the email
- Threatens to close or suspend your account if you do not take immediate action
- Invites you to answer a survey that asks you to enter personal or account information,
- States that your account has been compromised or that there has been third-party activity on your account, then asks you to enter or confirm your personal or account information
- States that there are unauthorized charges on your account, then asks you to provide your personal or account information
- Asks you to enter your User ID, Password or account numbers, PIN or card expiration dates into an email, webpage or text message
Paypal is a safe, simple alternative to other online payment methods. You can shop confidently on the Internet without revealing credit card numbers. PayPal offers 24/7 monitoring of and 100% protection from potential fraud. We are Now Accepting Paypal Internationally!
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Make sure to enter your complete account number and expiration date. For your protection, we security check all credit card orders.
Money Order, Wire Transfer, Certified Check
Only available through our phone system. Your order will be shipped within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment. Please do not send cash.
Only available through our phone system. There will be a $14.99 per box fee. Use your credit card for fast "To-Your-Door" delivery and save the C.O.D. fee.
Please Note: Checks returned unpaid by your financial institution are subject to a Service Charge of $30 or the maximum allowed by law. Checks returned for insufficient or uncollected funds, together with Service Charges, may be debited electronically from your account or collected using a bank draft drawn from your account.
Backorder & Dropship Policy
Even with our large inventory items can occasionally be out of stock. If this happens, we make every effort to cross-reference the part to a comparable manufacturer's line that is in stock to ship immediately and communicate the available options. If that is not an option we will either dropship or backorder the part based on availability.
Dropships will ship directly from the manufacturer to speed up the shipment and will be invoiced at the time of the order.
Backorders will ship directly from JEGS and will not be invoiced until that part is shipped to you. If the backordered item happens to be part of a larger order that has already been shipped to you, we'll pay the shipping on that backordered part.
Note: Product availability and shipping times may vary with manufacturers. All dropships and backorders are ground shipped. If you have any questions about your order, call us at 1-800-345-4545.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction is paramount to our business! We strive to offer our customers the highest quality parts, top-notch customer and technical service, all at the lowest prices. We are so confident in our ability to do this that we offer an unparalleled Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, return the new/unused item in the original box prepaid, with a copy of the invoice within one year, for a refund/exchange.
24/7 Technical Support only At JEGS!
Need technical information about a product youâ?? ve already purchased from us or help getting it installed? Need more information on an item before you purchase it? That is what weâ?? re here for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 363* days of the year! Our knowledgeable tech support staff is ready and willing to give you the support you need for all our name brand products.
To get help with your JEGS products simply call 800-345-4545, press option 2, and a technical support representative will be available to answer any and all your questions and take your order.
Millions of Name Brand Parts in Stock
Our 250,000+ square foot warehouse is filled with millions of name brand parts ready for same day shipping. This means that most any item you want for your car will be in stock and ship the day you order it (by 11:00 pm EST). No more waiting.
Text Your Order to JEGS!
Just text firstname.lastname@example.org the quantity & part number along with the last 4 digits of the credit card you would like to use and we will ship your order the same day when ordered by 11pm EST. We will text a confirmation of your order to let you know the parts are on their way!
Track Tested: We race what we sell
When you see the "TRACK TESTED" logo you can feel confident that this manufacturer has our official JEGS approval. Exclusively at JEGS, select manufacturers have been put to the test by our Championship Pro Stock Car and Sportsman race teams. The NHRA circuit provides the most demanding conditions possible for the daily use and abuse of our Track Tested manufacturers. Only after surviving these tests are manufactures given the Track Tested approval. We want you to know that when you buy a Track Tested product that you are buying with confidence. That is why, when you see the Track Tested logo, you know it is a winner! (The Track Tested is a designation of JEGS Automotive, Inc. It is not a representation of warranty of any kind respecting the products with which it is used.)
Text, Pricing & Photography
Errors in typographical content, pricing and photography are subject to correction and may change without notice.
Price Match Guarantee
Our price match guarantee is easy to use. Just enter the URL or the web site where you found a lower "to your door" price, enter that price in the box provided and that is the price you pay when you check out. The item price matched includes "to your door" costs. The guarantee does not apply to refurbished, used, or closeout sales. Price matches will be confirmed before the items are shipped. JEGS reserves the right to determine the eligibility of all items that are price matched.
JEGS is a proud sponsor of National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series (LODRS) Events.
NHRA National Event Requirements
Pro Stock, Funny Car, Top Fuel, Top Alcohol Dragster, Top Alcohol Funny Car, and Pro Mod: Display JEGS Contingency Decal on vehicle, and use JEGS Tire Cover Pro Stock Bike and Sportsman Classes: Display JEGS Contingency Decal on vehicle, and use JEGS Log Book
LODRS Divisional Event Requirements
Every racer must display JEGS Contingency Decals on vehicle. Top Alcohol Funny Car and Top Alcohol Dragster: Decal plus JEGS Tire Cover Sportsman: Decal plus JEGS Log Book
At NHRA National Events and LODRS Divisional Events, an NHRA Tech/Official will verify that JEGS decals and products are present, fill out the contingency award claim form, and send to JEGS.
It is the responsibility of owners/racers to complete a W9 Tax Form and submit it to JEGS for contingency payment processing (the W9 can be found on NHRAracer.com. After JEGS receives the NHRA or LODRS claim and W9 forms, payment will be processed. Our goal is to be the first contingency payment disbursed. JEGS pays Winner/Runner-Up at all National NHRA Events and all LODRS Divisional Events. With payment, all event winners get personalized hats.
In 1960, Jeg Coughlin Sr. founded JEGS as a small speed shop. It has grown into high-performance powerhouse that includes a race team - Team JEGS, 250,000 square foot warehouse, retail store, mail order, and website. The 350+ employees at JEGS still strongly believe and practice our simple business philosophy. Customer Care is #1.
Current Career Opportunities Available with JEGS
You may apply for any position by the following methods:
- Submit resume to email@example.com (recommended method)
- Apply in person to either locations:
- 101 JEGS Place; Delaware, OH 43015
- 751 E. 11th Avenue; Columbus, OH 43211
JEGS Retail Store - (614) 294-5151
- Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 7pm
- Saturday: 9am - 6pm