- 1967-1969 Chevy Camaro Big Block Chevy with air conditioning
- 1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird with air conditioning
- Performance-Fit radiators are designed to be easily adapted to many applications and are ideal for the street or the strip
- TIG-welded all-aluminum construction uses no epoxy
- Built-in fin covers the top and bottom core plates
- Fully pressure-tested for quality control
- 2 in. wide mounting flange on each side
- Lightweight at 14.200 lbs.
- Includes drain petcock included
Note: Performance-Fit radiators are NOT a direct fit and may require some modifications or fabricating for the correct fit. Always measure your application.
Maximum Cooling Performance Radiators
AFCO offers a great fit and unmatched performance in these Universal Performance-Fit Radiators. Each has an optimized fin count ratio to maximize thermal efficiency. Plus, all AFCO Radiators feature an all-aluminum, 100 percent TIG-welded design with a furnace-brazed sealed core, eliminating the need for epoxy.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.