- Engines & Components
- Cylinder Heads
- AFR Small Block Chevy 195cc Eliminator Street Aluminum Cylinder Heads
AFR - Airflow Research 195cc Eliminator Street Aluminum Cylinder Heads Small Block Chevy
Items You Need
Street Eliminator Heads
Small Block Chevy 195cc Eliminator Basic Package Components
- 100-percent CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 100-percent CNC Ported Exhaust Ports
- 100-percent CNC Ported Intake Ports
- Competition 5-Angle Valve Job
- Intake Valve, 2.050 in. x 4.903 in. o.a.l.
- Exhaust Valve, 1.600 in. x 4.955'' o.a.l.
- 1.290 in. OD Hydraulic Roller Dual Valve Spring, 135 lbs. on seat, .600 in.maximum lift, max RPM 6300-6500
- 7-degree Manley 4140 Chrome Moly Retainers
- 7-degree Valve Locks
- 3/8 in. Rocker Arm Studs Included
- 5/16 in. Guide Plates
- Viton Valve Seals
- Hardened Spring Cups
- Intake Valve Seats
- Exhaust Valve Seats
- Bronze Valve Guides
Small Block Chevy 195cc Eliminator Street Head Specifications
- Head Torque: 65-70 Ft. Lbs. w/Moly Lube
- Rocker Stud Torque: 55 Ft. Lbs.
- Intake Port Gasket: 1.280 in. x 2.090 in. w/ 3/8 in. radius Fel-Pro 375-1205 - DO NOT PORT MATCH Intake Manifold to Fel-Pro Gasket.
- Exhaust Port Gasket: Fel Pro 375-1404
- Head Gasket: 350ci Fel Pro 375-1003 400ci Fel Pro 375-1014
- Head Bolts & Studs: Standard ARP
- Head Bolt Washers: Manley Standard
- Stud Girdle: Standard
- Suggested Manifold: AFR p/n 033-4802 or Edelbrock Vic Jr p/n 350-2975 or Super Victor p/n 350-2925
- Spark Plug Starting Range: AC FR3LS or 41629
- Combustion Chambers: 65 cc
- Spring Pocket can be cut to 1.625, no deeper.
- Valve Spacing: Standard GM L98
- Rocker Arms: Standard
- Valve Angle 23-degree
- Angle Mill: .008 in. per cc
- Flat Mill: .006 in. per cc
- NOTE: Flat and Angle mills might require a .120 in. thick head gasket.
I have these heads on a 76 Chevy Camaro . What brand and part number headers will fit these these heads ?
What brand and part number headers will fit these heads? ??? Please don't respond if you don't know the exact answer. N
What headers work with these heads
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.