Air Lift WirelessAIR On-Board Air Compressor System
Items You Need
- Inflation and deflation from inside or outside the vehicle
- Ability to set left and right air springs independently for dual-path control
- Programmable memory buttons for user-defined preset settings
- WirelessAir remembers frequently-used settings
- Bluetooth 2-way communication allows smartphone controls, diagnostics, and software updates
- Leak detection with automatic low-pressure monitor
- Weather-resistant and corrosion-resistant manifold
- Heavy-duty air compressor
- Battery direct power requires no ignition source wiretapping
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.