Aldan American Shocks Road Comp Series Front Coilover Conversion Kit for Select 1968-1972 Buick, Chevy, Olds, Pontiac Models
Items You Need
JEGS AB2FMSK2 Road Comp Series Front Coilover Conversion Kit Includes:
- (1) Aldan American Single Adjustable Front Coilover Kit AB2FMS
- (1) Pair JEGS Upper Control Arms 555-64554
- (1) Pair JEGS Lower Control Arms 555-64556
- (1) JEGS Front Sway Bar Kit 555-8092002
- (1) Package Moog Caster/Camber Shims K100190
- (1) JEGS Coil-Over Spanner Wrench Set w/Thrust Bearings 555-81803
- (1) 4 oz. Container of JEGS Anti-Seize & Lube 555-28005
- (1) 6 ml Tube of JEGS Red Bolt Locker 555-28080
- (3) 1/2 oz. Tubes of Energy Suspension Formula 5 Prelube 9-11110
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.