- 10-gauge 304 stainless steel shifter base
- High-impact injection-molded Nylon side covers with knurled textured B&M Pro Gate logo (covers are removable for access to the shifter sub-assembly)
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel shift pin
- The staggered shift pattern has positive stops in-between each gear
- 4.750 in. L 1016-steel shifter stick
- Overall dimensions: 9.100 in. L x 2.600 in. W x 9.500 in. H
- NOT recommended for street use - does NOT include neutral safety switch or backup light switch
- May require modification or complete removal of the vehicle’s center console (depending on vehicle application)
Emissions: This part is legal for sale or uses on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.