BMR Suspension Battery Relocation Kit 1982-2002 GM F-Body - Black Hammertone Finish
Items You Need
Battery Relocation Kit
- (1) BMR Suspension Battery Relocation Mount Kit, Black Hammertone - 142-BR001H
- (1) American Autowire Trunk-Mounted Top-Post Battery Cable Kit - 073-500723
- (1) JEGS Through-Panel Connector, Red - 555-10313
- (1) JEGS Through-Panel Connector, Black - 555-10317
- (2) JEGS Straight Crimp Battery Cable End Lugs - 555-10392
- (1) JEGS 90-Degree Crimp Battery Cable End Lug - 555-10327
- (1) JEGS Heat Shrink Wrap Kit, Black - 555-10638
- (1) JEGS Heat Shrink Wrap Kit, Red - 555-10639
- (1) JEGS Classic Wire Harness and Hose Wrap - 555-10693
- (1) JEGS 200 Amp Waterproof Circuit Breaker - 555-10578
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.