Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door
Bestop 54923-35 Trektop Glide Slantback Soft Top for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door
Bestop Trektop Glide is a state-of-the-art soft top with slant-back styling. Its innovative folding frame design lets the Trektop Glide function like a convertible top, simply slide out the zipper-less window panels and fold the top behind the rear seat for a full open-air ride. For full coverage, the Trektop Glide is fast and simple to close.
Bestop 54923-35 Trektop Glide Slantback Soft Top for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door Features
- Bestop's "must-have" fastback styling
- Top-of-the-line 28-oz. Black Diamond fabric
- 40-mil tinted window panels with full-perimeter heat-sealing and D.O.T. approved
- Zipperless side and rear window panels allow for easy slide-in/slide-out operation just like the Ultra-Premium Trektop Pro soft top
- Includes all the soft top fabric, window panels, and hardware
- Bestops unique, simplified bow system for a no-drill installation
- Flip-back Sunrider panel with integrated storage pocket for small gear or other items
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.