Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

Borla Throttle Body Induction Kit 1.5" SU Carburetors (Left Hand)

Borla 202055


jegs shipping
FREE Shipping
Estimated to ship directly from the manufacturer on 08/01/18
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
Borla Throttle Body Induction Kit 1.5" SU Carburetors (Left Hand) $292.99
Throttle Body Induction Kit
  • 1.5" SU Carburetors (Left Hand)
  • 1.5" Zenith-Stromberg Carburetors (Left Hand)
  • 40mm Air Horn <1i>1 Throttle Body Only

  • BORLA Induction's attention to detail shines through with these throttle body induction kits. They draw on the experience of providing fuel systems for many winning racers around the world. All kits including BORLA Induction's world-renowned technology, quality, and performance.

    As with most BORLA Induction Throttle Body Kits, the fuel rails and injectors are positioned in the center for superior fuel management and drivability. The air horns are machined from 6061-T6 billet as well as the center linkage assembly, which incorporates a built-in vacuum accumulator that accepts the signal from each throttle bore and provides a connection for a MAP sensor.

    where can you get a ecu to control the system do you have company in mind is it updateable

    Asked by: mgb injection
    This control will work, we have others also. http://www.jegs.com/p/AEM/AEM-Fuel-Ignition-Controller/874788/10002/-1
    Answered by: Rusty B
    Date published: 2018-02-16
    • y_2018, m_6, d_20, h_23CST
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_2396012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations