Endurance Series Batteries
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8 volts
- Short Circuit Current: 3800 - Estimated
- Cranking Amps 30 sec @ 80F: 1560
- Cranking Amps 30 sec @ 32F: 1285
- Cold Cranking Amps 30 sec @ 0F: 945
- Reserve Capacity: 120 min.
- Capacity (C/20 rate): 75 amp hr.
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD (Depth of Discharge): Up to 3000-3500 cycles
- All ratings are tested and confirmed prior to shipment using a Midtronics 400XL Battery Tester
High-Performance Batteries for Maximum Power
Braille Endurance Series Batteries are OE replacement-style batteries that feature the highest cranking power and the longest run times (Amp/Hr Ratings) in their class. They offer the AGM internal racing technology developed for Braille's Advance AGM and Carbon Fiber Batteries!
Note: AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries are fully charged, ready to install, and compatible with a vehicle's charging system. If additional charging is ever needed, an AGM-compatible charger will be required.