Flow Specifications @ 28 in. H2O
Lift (in.) Intake/Exhaust (cfm)
- Blended valve bowls
- Competition valve job
- Intake ports match Felpro 375-1262
- Accessory bolt holes machined and drilled
- Intake Valves: 2.020 in. x 4.915 in. OAL
- Exhaust Valves: 1.600 in. x 4.910 OAL
- Valve Angle: 20 Degrees
- Valve Seals: 11/32 in.
- Valve Springs: Hydraulic Roller 249-987
- 1.430 in. Diameter
- 125 lb. Closed
- 325 lb. Open
- 1.900 in. Installed Height
- .575 in. Max Lift
- Retainers: 7 Degree Steel 249-743
- Rocker Studs: 3/8 in.
- Guide Plates: 5/16 in.
- Valve Centerline: 53/119
- 1/2 in. Head Studs Torque: 100 ft.-lbs.
- 7/16 in. Head Studs Torque: 70 ft.-lbs.
- Rocker Studs Torque: 40-45 ft.lbs.
- Angle Milling: .010 in. per cc
- Flat Milling: .0060 in. per cc
- Spring pockets may not be cut larger or deeper than 1.550 in.
- Uses standard lifters and Ford roller rockers
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.