8° Titanium Super Lock
Valve Lock; Keeper; Retainer Lock; 10 Degree; 7 Degree; Steel Retainer; 1 Groove; Valve Keeper; Valve Keeper Set; Valve Lock Set; Locks
Valve locks are an often-overlooked valve train component. Regaudless of their diminutive size, Comp Cams has spent a considerable amount of time designing and testing valve locks to improve their performance and the reliability of the overall valve train. Comp Cams 10° Titanium Super Locks are not only strong and lightweight, reducing valve train mass, but incorporate a 10° ''square groove'' lock facing for premium valve holding ability.
Comp Cams 10° Titanium Valve Super Locks must be used with 10° titanium valve spring retainers and square groove valve lock compatible valves.
- Wider angle (10°) locks to better distribute the ever increasing valve spring loads over the retainer than typical 7° locks, reducing the chance of ''pull-through'' failure.
- Precision machined rather than stamped for the ultimate in accuracy.
- Super-tough, fatigue resistant alloy material.
- Inside tang to taper relationship held tightly for repeatable valve spring installed heights.
- Available for many popular valve sizes with & without lash cap recess.
- Also available in +.050'' installed height versions.
- For simplicity, any Super Lock fits any COMP Cams 10° retainer, just choose the correct lock for your valve size and application.
- Super Locks are recommended in all race applications because of their superior strength.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.