Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

Canton Racing Products 15-900

Street / Strip Oil Pan Small Block Mopar 273/318/340

Canton Racing Products 15-900


jegs shipping
FREE Shipping
Estimated to ship directly from the manufacturer on 05/29/18
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
Canton Racing Products 15-900 Street / Strip Oil Pan Small Block Mopar 273/318/340 $236.00
Street / Strip Oil Pan
  • Small Block Mopar 273/318/340
  • 7 Quarts

  • Canton Racing Products 15-900 Details

    Mopar Oil Pans

    This street / strip oil pan for SM. Block Chrysler engines 273, 318, & 340, fits most production chassis. It features a deep sump and built in slosh baffle for oil control and a magnetic drain plug. Sump is 9" deep and provides a 7-quart system capacity.

    The Pan Features:
  • High Capacity
  • Slosh Baffle

  • Specifications:

    Engine Make/Size
    Mopar 273-340
    Manufacturer's Part Number:

    Keep the competitive edge with Canton Racing Street/Strip Oil Pans. These wet sump oil pans range from production replacements to high-capacity shallow or deep pans with race-proven oil control. .

    JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS Professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need.

    Will this pan fit a 318 small block Chrysler stroked out with a 4-inch crank

    Asked by: dmlewis48
    This should fit a mildly stroked application.
    Answered by: Rusty B
    Date published: 2018-05-16
    • y_2018, m_5, d_26, h_7CST
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_1980414, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs
    Items You Need
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations