Champion Cooling Systems All-Aluminum Radiator 1939-1940 Chevy 1/2-Ton Pickup Truck 3.5L
Items You Need
Dimensions for Champion Cooling CC3940-6
- Includes (1) 13 lb. radiator cap
- 100-percent TIG-welded construction
- 2 mm thick aluminum tank, fittings, and brackets
- Billet filler neck
- OE-style brass petcock
- Brazed core technology with 3/8 in. spaced cooling tubes
- 14-16 Max Cool louvered cooling fins per inch
- 1939 Chevrolet JC 3.5L 217ci L6
- 1939 Chevrolet JD 3.5L 217ci L6
- 1939 Chevrolet VA 3.5L 217ci L6
- 1940 Chevrolet KC 3.5L 217ci L6
- 1940 Chevrolet KD 3.5L 217ci L6
- 1940 Chevrolet KF 3.5L 217ci L6
- 1940 Chevrolet KP 3.5L 217ci L6
- 1940 Chevrolet WA 3.5L 217ci L6
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.