Champion Cooling Systems CCHVB
- Includes (1) 13 lb. capacity radiator cap
- 2 mm thick all-aluminum tank, brackets, and fittings
- 100% tig-welded construction
- Billet radiator fill neck
- 14-16 Max Cool louvered cooling fins per inch
- Brazed Core technology with 3/8 in. spaced tubes
- Overall height: 30-5/8 (.625) in.
- Overall width: 28-3/8 (.375) in.
- For 1984-Present Military Humvees and original H1 civilian Hummer
- Fits directly into the factory support location
- The radiator has the mounting tabs for the oil coolers
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.