Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam Auto Wash Cleanser 64 oz
WANT IT NOW?
- Superior surface cleanser
- Advanced foaming technology, High Suds
- Perfect for touchless, two bucket, or foam cannon wash
- Ideal for maintenance wash
- Rinses clean with no residue
- Safe for wax and sealant
- Removes grime, build up and dirt
How To Use:
- Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
- Do not use the same wash water on your car's paint as you do on your tires and wheels.
- Always wash vehicle when surface is cool
Use Honeydew Snow Foam Auto Wash in 2-bucket wash method
- Add 1 oz. of Honeydew to 5 gallon soap bucket
- Wash car from top to bottom with premium chenille microfiber mitt
- Rinse mitt in clean water bucket before returning to soap bucket
- Use a third bucket for wheels and tires
Use Honeydew Snow Foam Auto Wash with foam cannon/gun
- Fill foam solution bottle with warm water
- Add 2 oz. of Honeydew to foam solution bottle
- Fine tune air/solution ratio to produce desired amount of foam
- For thicker foam, add more Honeydew Snow Foam Auto Wash
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.