- Quickly wash a vehicle without water
- Formulated with slickening agents that provide lubrication
- Adds and protects with a layer of sealant
- Add deep reflection and gloss
- Restores to a slick, show-car shine
- Provides a non-stick UV-protective coating for added protection
How To Use:
- Make sure to wash your vehicle in a shaded area and that the vehicle is cool to the touch
- Shake well, then spray the product directly onto the surface
- Wipe up the dirty solution in one direction with a clean microfiber towel
- Buff the area dry with another clean microfiber towel to reveal a high gloss shine
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.