Chemical Guys EcoSmart-RU Waterless Car Wash and Wax
EcoSmart-RU Waterless Car Wash and Wax
EcoSmart is a revolutionary complete waterless detailing system that cleans, shines, and protects without running water and comes in ready-to-use or concentrated form. It’s a full car wash in a bottle.
Use This Waterless Wash To:
- Fully wash a car with a few ounces of water
- Wash and protect any car anywhere, anytime
- Add a brilliant shine with every wipe
- Save hundreds of gallons of water
- Wash and wax in one easy step
- The Ultimate Complete Detail in a bottle
- Superior shine and protection that lasts
- Wash, wax and protect in one step
- Ready to use: spray on dirt and wipe with microfiber towel
- Not just a wash, a waterless detailing system
- Can be used on paint, wheels, windows and more
- Perfect for all car colors
- For Paint, Fiberglass, Metal, Glass, Clear Plastic, and more
- The Waterless Detailing Solution
- Fast Easy and Eco Friendly
- For all autos, airplanes, motorcycle, coats, boats, bikes, etc.
- Designed to produce a scratch-free, swirl-free shine
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.