LS Engine Serpentine Drive Kits
- Most harmonic balancers will not line up properly with this system, P/N 809-12674582 LS3 Harmonic Balancer is recommended for proper belt alignment.
- ARP Balancer Bolt 070-234-2503 recommended for harmonic balancer attachment.
- Water pump 809-89018052 NOT Included with kit.
- For aftermarket AN style power steering hose connection use Russell 799-648060 or equivalent for pressure side connection.
- Will not work with cam-phased engine.
- Qty 1 Part #12555222 - Bracket Power Steering Fluid Reservoir
- Qty 1 Part #12578067 - Bracket Generator and Power Steering Pump
- Qty 1 Part #25888970 - Generator
- Qty 1 Part #15261472 - Pump Power Steering
- Qty 1 Part #12568997 - Pulley Power Steering Pump
- Qty 1 Part #12555693 - Brace Power Steering Pump Front
- Qty 1 Part #15907878 - Hose Power Steering Fluid Reservoir With Clamps
- Qty 1 Part #26046502 - Reservoir Power Steering Fluid
- Qty 1 Part #10317982 - Cap-Power Steering Fluid Reservoir
- Qty 1 Part #12569301 - Tensioner Drive Belt
- Qty 1 Part #12568996 - Pulley Belt Idler
- Qty 1 Part #12579229 - Belt Water Pump/Generator/Power Steering Pump
- Qty 2 Part #11515768 - Bolt-10x1.5x40MM- 15MM Drive
- Qty 1 Part #11526714 - Bolt-10x1.5x110MM- 15MM Drive
- Qty 1 Part #12552922 - Bolt-10x1.5x160MM- 15MM Drive
- Qty 3 Part #11516357 - Bolt-10x1.5x75MM- 15MM Drive
- Qty 1 Part #11518631 - Bolt-10x1.5x65MM- 15MM Drive
- Qty 2 Part #24503609 - Bolt-10x1.5x95MM- 15MM Drive
- Qty 2 Part #11515758 - Bolt-8x1.25x30MM- 12MM Drive
- Qty 2 Part #11516697 - Bolt-8x1.25x85MM- 13MM Drive
The Chevrolet Performance LS Engine Serpentine Belt Drive Systems and components are the most convenient and easiest way to get your LS engine ready to hit the streets. Whether you need an entire belt drive system or an individual part, Chevrolet Performance has you covered. Direct fit, quality manufactured accessory drive systems include all the crucial parts for a factory appearance and fit that saves time and money.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.