Heavy-Duty LS Power for Your Truck!
Chevrolet Performance's L96 6.0L crate engine is the perfect replacement engine in you truck, thanks to its great balance of performance and value.
Built on the same core components that made the original engine tough and refined, including a unique cast-iron cylinder block casting that's home to a nodular iron crankshaft and super-tough reciprocating parts. It also features high-flow aluminum cylinder heads and a hydraulic roller camshaft that supports the airflow required to hit the 380 lb-ft of torque mark.
This crate engine package comes fully dressed, from the top of the intake assembly to the ignition system, water pump, balancer and more. Use with L96 Engine Controller Kit, p/n 809-19356410.
L96 6.0L TECH SPECS:
- Engine Type: LS-Series Gen IV V8 Small Block
- Displacement: 364ci (6.0L)
- Bore x Stroke: 4.000" x 3.622" (101.6mm x 92mm)
- Block: Cast-iron with 6-bolt cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft: Nodular Iron with 6-bolt flange
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum with polymer coating, floating wrist pins
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller (12626660)
- Camshaft Duration at .050": 193° Intake / 200° Exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L76/L92
- Valve Size: 2.00" Intake / 1.56" Exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Rocker Arms: 1.7:1 Ratio, Investment Cast, Roller Trunnion
- Recommended Fuel: Regular unleaded pump
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 6000
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balance: Internal
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.