- Engines & Components
- Engine - Assembled / Ready-to-Run
- Chevrolet Performance ZZ6 Base 350ci/405HP Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance ZZ6 Base 350ci Engine Kit
Items You Need
ZZ6 350ci Engine Kits
- Chevrolet Performance ZZ6 Base Engine - 809-19432104
- Holley 770 cfm Street Avenger Carb w/Electric Choke - 510-0-80770
- JEGS Carburetor Stud Kit, 1-1/2'' Length - 555-15840
- JEGS Chrome Fuel Pump Mounting Plate - 555-50580
- JEGS Lightweight Fuel Pump Pushrod - 555-15930
- JEGS 8.0 mm Pow'r Wires - 555-402011
- JEGS Chrome Mechanical Fuel Pump - 555-15950
- JEGS Fuel Line and Fitting Kit, Carburetor to Mechanical Fuel Pump - 555-100816
- JEGS Dual Feed Carburetor Fuel Line Kit - 555-100821
- Use the Holley 770-cfm four-barrel carburetor to achieve the listed horsepower and torque
- Requires additional components to complete assembly
- Comes with a 12.750'' externally balanced 153-tooth automatic transmission flexplate. Change to externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission applications.
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle.
- Some assembly and minor engine tuning required
- Not intended for marine application
19432104K supersedes 19417576K
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.