FITech Fuel Injection Go EFI-4 Power Adder 600 HP Throttle Body System Basic Kit
Items You Need
The Go EFI Power Adder 600 HP Kit is for the enthusiast that demands more from his system or is planning a future upgrade. It has all of the self-tuning features you expect from the Go EFI systems with the extra PRO Features needed for higher output engines. Annular Swirl Discharge fuel distribution as well as Nitrous and Boost timing retard features make this a perfect choice for your Power Adder engine or your normally aspirated engine if you are considering future upgrades. This system is capable of 25 lbs. of boost right out of the box and can be used in a blow thru turbo or blower application or on a single roots style supercharger. You can also run a single stage of Wet Nitrous and control your A/F ratio as well as Ignition timing.
Hand-Held Controller Quick Start Guide
- Four flow-matched injectors
- Supports up to 600 HP
- ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor
- Nitrous Control
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies
- Dual fan control (can set at separate temperatures)
- Air-conditioning idle speed input
- Advanced handheld tuning mode enabled
- Pro laptop software
- ECU is mounted on the throttle body
- Bosch 4.2 wideband O2 sensor
- Universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- Voltage Control fuel pump control
- Wet flow technology
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly
- Will work with CDI box
- Built-in Fuel pressure regulator
- Inlet fitting: 9/16 in.-24 to 6AN
- Return fitting: 10 mm x 1.25 to 6AN
- Not legal for sale or use in emission restrictive states including California
What is the best intake manifold to use with this set up
Can the EFI system be used on top of a roots style blower and if so which model?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.