- Material: Hypereutectic
- Bore: 4.040 in.
- Piston Top: Recessed Head w/4 Valve Reliefs; 0.1023 in. Recess Depth; w/2.767 in. diameter
- Compression Height: 1.55 in.
- Compression Ring Groove: 5/64 in.
- Second Ring Groove: 5/64 in.
- Oil Ring Groove Width: 3/16 in.
- Pin Size: 0.927 in. O.D. (23.553 mm)
- Pin Type: Offset Location
- Skirt Type: Coated
- Piston Skirt Clearance: 0.002 in.
OE Quality Pistons
MAHLE Original is an American brand with one of the oldest pedigrees of supplying pistons, assemblies, cylinder liners, bearings, and valves for passenger and commercial vehicles worldwide. These piston and ring sets are cast from high temperature-resistant aluminum alloys for a high standard of excellence and performance. Designed to meet OE quality standards and even contain many premium features for an uncompromising quality not found elsewhere. Many manufacturers will even ask MAHLE to supply them with pistons for premium engine offerings. Whether you are rebuilding a project or replacing worn parts, MAHLE Original has the parts you need to get the job done.
MAHLE Original Piston Features
- Pin Offset - Reduced engine noise
- Compensated Ring Grooves - Assures proper ring loading and oil control
- Expansion Controlled Designs - Tighter fitting clearances reduce engine noise, wear, emissions, and improve oil control in the long term.
- Lightweight Design - Reduced reciprocating mass without sacrificing reliability. This reduces bearing loads, improves engine response, and makes a smoother running engine.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.