The Dart Big Block Chevy Pro 1 Aluminum Heads were inspired by Dart's championship-winning Pro Stock designs and available with 310, 325, 345, or 355cc oval or rectangular port intake runners, big block Pro 1 aluminum cylinder heads deliver out-of-the-box airflow that smokes the competition! Specifically engineered for street performance, bracket racing and Super Eliminator engines yet can be used with off-the-shelf pistons, valve train components and intake manifolds!
Race-Proven Pro 1 Features:
- Advanced manufacturing techniques provide precision castings
- Combustion Chamber Size: 121cc
- Extra-long intake valves & rolled valve angles
- Magnesium bronze valve guides reduce stem wear & extend cylinder head life
- Multi-angle intake seats & radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Exhaust ports raised .300"
- Requires 1" longer head bolts next to exh ports. Use: ARP 070-135-3605
- Spark plug holes machined for gasketed 3/4" reach plugs
- Sold individually
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.