Dart Little M Engine Block Small Block Chevy 9.325 in. Deck, +.391 in. Raised Camshaft
Items You Need
Little ''M'' Block with Steel Main Caps
- Uses standard oil pump, oil pan, oil filter, motor mounts, mechanical fuel pump, and clutch linkage
- Priority main oiling system feeds main bearings first
- Siamese cylinder bores with extra-thick walls resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power (minimum .275 in. thick with 4.185 in. bore)
- Open lifter valley improves oil return to pan
- Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters
- Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to the water jacket
- Billet steel 4-bolt main bearing caps on all 5 mains
- Front and rear external oil feed, crossover, and restrictor provision to simplify the use of external oil pumps
- Material: 220 BHN cast iron
- Deck height: 9.325 in.
- Cylinder bore: 4.000 in.
- +.391 raised camshaft location
- Freeze plugs: press-fit
- Rear seal: 2-piece
- Includes block parts kit 301-32000001
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.