- (1) Road Demon 650 cfm 333-RDA-650-VS
- (1) Duel Fuel Feed Line 555-15057
- (1) Fuel Pressure Gauge 0-15 psi 555-41010
Road Demon RDA-650-MS features vacuum secondaries, down leg boosters, and sized at 650 cfm.
- Brand new re-engineered Road Demons are up to 40 percent lighter than the Original Demons
- Die-Cast Aluminum Baseplate and Metering Blocks
- Calibrated to provide great drivability and wide-open throttle performance
- Four-Corner Idle Circuitry
- Large Capacity Float Bowls with dual threaded inlets, dual sight glass, and internal baffling for controlling fuel slosh
- Air bleeds and power valves are changeable for precision tuning
- Throttle lever has integrated automatic transmission provisions for GM 700R4, Ford A/T, and Chrysler kick down
Emissions: This carburetor is legal for use on non-emission controlled vehicles. It is against the law to install on a pollution or emissions controlled vehicle.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.