- Steering & Suspension
- Suspension Springs and Components
- Detroit Speed Rear Leaf Spring Kits and Components
Detroit Speed Rear Leaf Spring Drop Shackle Kit 1973-1987 GM C10 Pickup Truck, 1-2 in. Lowered Ride Height
Items You Need
- Includes (2) pre-installed OEM-style shackle bushings
- Lowers the rear leaf springs to improve the appearance, ride quality, and overall handling performance
- (2) Leaf spring mounting options on each hanger that are 1 in. apart to allow for more adjustability
- 100-percent bolt-on installation - can be installed without removing the truck bed
- Compatible with factory leaf springs and shocks
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.