- 2001 Chevy/GMC 1/2-Ton, 3/4-Ton, 1-Ton 1500, 2500, 3500 Trucks
- 2001 Blazer, Jimmy, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon
- 2001 Chevy/GMC 6.0L 1-Ton 3500, Crew, Standard Cab Dually
- 2001 Chevy/GMC 3500 6.0L Extended Cab
- 50-State Smog Legal (CARB E.O. #D-57-19)
- Comes with EGR provisions
- The product accompanying this document has been granted a California Air Resources Board (CARB) exemption, an ''EO'' number, or is a direct or consolidated replacement part. It is 50-state legal, per the manufacturer's application guide.
Tri-Y, Shorty, or Full Headers for GM Trucks and SUVs
With the proper tube size/length for efficient exhaust gas removal, these headers have 3/8" flanges and 16-gauge tubing. All necessary mounting hardware, gaskets, and collector reducers or connection pipes included.Features
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.