Edelbrock Stage-1 E-Force Supercharger Kit with Tuner fits Select Late-Model GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 5.3L Pickup Truck
Items You Need
GM Truck & SUV System's with Tuner
Breakdown of Included Items for Edelbrock 15665
- 485 rear wheel horsepower, a 60-percent increase
- 466 rear wheel ft.-lbs of torque, a 57-percent increase
- Low-profile supercharger lid for more clearance under the cowl and factory food
- Front-drive, front inlet configuration
- Large Eaton TVS R2650 rotor with 170-degree high-twist lobe design
- 4 in., 6-rib supercharger pulley
- Dual-pass 3-core air-to-water intercooler system
- Dual-core low-temperature heat exchanger radiator for low air intake temperatures
- Integrated bypass valve to mitigate parasitic power loss and decrease in fuel economy
- Self-contained lubrication system with 150 mL oil capacity and 100,000-mile service interval
- Bolt-on installation - no cutting or modifications required
- Power output ratings are measured with the supplied calibration, 4 in. supercharger pulley, and 93-octane pump gas
- Factory PCM unlocking is included in this kit
- For safety, the Edelbrock tuner retains the factory vehicle speed limiter setting
- The Edelbrock tuner will disable the Flex-Fuel E85 capability (if originally equipped)
- The supplied tuner is only compatible with vehicles designed for use in the United States or Canada. It does not support any vehicle designed for use outside of the United States or Canada
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) D-215-123 is legal to sell in California and any US state adopting CA restrictions
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.