Chrysler 361-400ci V8
This is a great value! These kits ensure that you'll get the job done right. Each kit includes an Edelbrock intake manifold, quality intake bolts, intake gaskets, carb gaskets, a tube of blue gasket sealer and we also throw in a set of carburetor studs.
- Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold - 350-2186
- JEGS Intake Gasket - 350-7225
- JEGS Intake Bolts - 555-83200
- JEGS Carb Stud Kit - 555-15840
- JEGS Carb Gasket - 555-16105
- JEGS Blue RTV Gasket Sealer - 555-28030
Designed for street 361-383-400ci Chrysler V8s that measure 7.75'' across block. For EGR applications, This is for 400 V8s with OEM 4-bbl. carb.; 1972-78. For non-EGR applications, This is for 361-383-400 V8s with OEM 4-bbl. carb.; 1966-72 (1973 non-CA); except stock equipped EGR. May be used with OEM or aftermarket carbs.Installation Notes:
- Comes with pipe plugs to block EGR for non-EGR applications
- Port exit dimensions: 1.14'' x 2.12''
- Recommended Intake Gaskets: JEGS p/n 555-210500
- Manifold height: (A) 3.65'' , (B) 4.35''
- Carb Pad Height: 4.00" Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- OEM 4-bbl. carburetor
- Edelbrock Performer 600cfm Carburetor (non-EGR) Manual Choke p/n 350-1405 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1406
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 650cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1805 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1806
- Edelbrock Performer 750cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1407 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1411
- Edelbrock Performer 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1412 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1413
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1812 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1813
Idle-5500 RPM Power!
Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and a patented runner design that delivers outstanding performance. This patented design greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range, especially off-idle through 5500 rpm. Provides crisp throttle response.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.