Ford 351ci Cleveland V8
This is a great value! These kits ensure that you'll get the job done right. Each kit includes an Edelbrock intake manifold, intake gaskets, carb gaskets, a tube of blue gasket sealer and we also throw in a set of carburetor studs.
- Edelbrock Intake Manifold 350-2665
- JEGS Intake Gaskets 555-210206
- JEGS Carburetor Base Gasket 555-16105
- JEGS Carburetor Stud Kit 555-15840
- JEGS RTV Gasket Maker 555-28030
- ARP Intake Bolts 070-154-2004
Performer 351-4V intake manifold is designed for street 351C and BOSS 351 Fords that came stock with 4V carb and heads. Will not fit Boss 302 or accept stock Motorcraft spread-bore carb. Valley width measures 6-31/32''.Installation Notes:
- Port exit dimensions: 1.37'' x 2.15''
- Manifold height: (A) 3.50'' , (B) 4.30''
- Carb Pad Height: 3.90" Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Edelbrock 600 cfm Performer Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1405 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1406
- Edelbrock 650 cfm Thunder AVS Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1805 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1806
- Edelbrock 750 cfm Performer Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1407 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1411
- Edelbrock 800 cfm Performer Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1412 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1413
- Edelbrock 800 cfm Thunder AVS Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1812 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1813
Idle-5500 RPM Power!
Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and a patented runner design that delivers outstanding performance. This patented design greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range, especially off-idle through 5500 rpm. Provides crisp throttle response.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.