- For Ford FE 390-426 V8 engines
- Traditional 4150-style single plane intake manifold in satin finish
- 4-barrel throttle body with up to 1000 CFM flow
- 35 lbs./hr. fuel injectors support up to 550 hp maximum
- Fuel pressure port: 1/8 in.-27 NPT
- Intake manifold height: 6.500 in.
- Throttle body height: 2.250 in.
- Throttle body bore diameter: 1.750 in.
- Ready-to-run right out of the box with dyno developed base calibrations*
- No tuning experience or laptop tuning required
- Adjusts calibration continually as the vehicle is driven
- Automatically compensates for altitude and weather changes
- Air-fuel ratios, ignition curve, idle speed, acceleration fuel, coolant fans, and rev limiter adjustability
- Works with a return-style fuel system or can be used with a universal EFI fuel sump
- Self-learn is compatible with boost from turbochargers, positive displacement, and centrifugal superchargers
- Will require a high-pressure EFI fuel delivery system (sold separately)
- Will require the use of E-Tuner 4 app*
- Can support up to 1,000 HP or 15 psi in boosted applications but may require the following components
- Controlled via Bluetooth connectivity and app installed on iPhone or Android compatible device*
*E-Tuner 4 App: A key component to the Pro-Flo 4 EFI System is the E-Tuner 4 app. This app features dyno-developed base calibration which makes each system ready-to-run right out of the box. The E-Tuner 4 app uses a Bluetooth wireless connection to communicate with the ECU's self-learning capability to continually adjust the calibration to get maximum performance and multiple dash-displays that monitor engine vitals. The E-Tuner 4 app is free and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, allowing the use of most personal Android-based smartphones or tablets.
E-Tuner 4 App Link:
Sequential-Port EFI for your Classic!
Pro-Flo 4 EFI Systems from Edelbrock is the latest generation of fully sequential port self-learning electronic fuel injection. Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems are a step-up from entry-level throttle body EFI systems and are intended for V8 engines originally equipped with carburetors. Each system features an all-new ECU with a faster processor and waterproof design, and an advanced tuner that gives control over air-fuel ratios, ignition curve, idle speed, acceleration fuel, coolant fans, and rev limiter. Edlebrock Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems retain the simplicity that Pro-Flo systems are known for but deliver more accurate, and precise performance output, all without laptop tuning.
Which manifold is the 35960 kit based on?
In the "Items you need" the 1st item is edelbrock 36031 pump and the 2nd item is the return. when I read about the pump it states no need for return line. what exactly do I need? Also how high a level of ethanol can I run though this system?
Set up specifically for V8 engines equipped with carburetors, the Edelbrock Pro- Flo 4 EFI systems are the latest generation of self-learning, electronic fuel injectors. The advanced tuner gives you control over air-fuel ratio, ignition curves, acceleration fuel, coolant fans, and rev limiter, without laptop tuning. JEGS has the exact model you need. From the Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 Chevy 350 to the Ford 390 Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4, JEGS promises a more precise performance.
What Are Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 EFI Systems and Accessories Common Pros and Cons?
While Pro-Flo has always been known for its simplicity, the Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 systems are just as easy to dial in. Purchasing all the correct Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 system accessories is crucial for your specific vehicle and may require a professional to install.
How Much Do Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 EFI Systems and Accessories Cost?
JEGS offers free shipping on orders over $99 and has all the Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 systems and accessories designed exactly for your vehicle. Starting at around $2,000, and with JEGS's lowest price guarantee, you'll be a step ahead of your competition with your newly installed Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 system.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.