- Front and Rear control arm bushings
- Front strut rod bushings
- Front and Rear shock bushings
- Front end links
- Steering rack bushings (power steering only)
- Transmission shifter stabilizer bushings (manual transmission only)
- Ball joint and tie rod end boots
- Incredible Improvement In Control
- Maintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment
- Increase In Handling And Control
- Greatly Reduce Wheel Hop On Quick Acceleration
- Even Braking Control Is Improved
- Better Suspension Stability
Hyper-Flex Master Bushing Sets are created to give you a complete performance bushing kit in one easy to order package for your car. Energy Suspension's patented Hyper-Flex material provides a polyurethane formula that bridges the gap between soft factory rubber bushings and solid race bushings. Polyurethane bushings provide stiffer and longer lasting performance over rubber bushings, and a smoother and more comfortable ride than solid race bushings.
- Every bushing for your car in one easy to order kit
- Simple and easy to install handling upgrade
- Polyurethane construction
- Out performs and outlasts rubber bushings, more comfortable than solid race bushings
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.