- 50 state legal
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Mandrel-bent tubing provide consistent tubing diameter for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 1-5/8” primary tube diameter for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2” ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Accommodates all factory OE components
- Available in a high heat resistant black paint or a satin silver metallic ceramic thermal barrier coating
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
- The installation of this header requires the motor to be lifted off of the mounts to fit the passenger side header. If you don’t have this capability, we recommend professional installation. Please read the installation instructions completely prior to installation.
Will this fit on a 2008 f250 with the 5.4l v8 3v
i know it doesn't say this but will these fit a 2010 f150 lariat crew cab 4x4 5.4?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.