- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2” ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- 49-State Legal. Accommodates all factory OE components
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Coated in a satin silver metallic ceramic thermal barrier coating for an aggressive look and reduced underhood temperatures
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
- Installs to factory Y-pipe and accommodates all factory emission control devices.
Make Your Truck or SUV Breathe Better with Flowtech Headers
Flowtech Shorty Truck and SUV Headers connect to the factory or OE-style exhaust, instantly supplying more power and better fuel economy. These mandrel-bent, 16-gauge steel tube headers with extra-thick 3/8 inch exhaust flanges provide a dependable leak-free seal, connect to all factory emissions equipment, and include necessary hardware and gaskets for installation.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.