- Computer Tuning
- Engine & Fuel Management Systems
- FuelTech Shift Knobs and Handles with Strain Gauge Sensors
FuelTech Shifter Lever with Strain Gauge Sensor
Items You Need
FuelTech 3025005789 G-Force Long Shifter Lever Features:
- Replaces H-pattern long shifter lever on G-Force Transmissions with 7/16-20 threads
- With GearController Sensor
- Typically used in front-wheel-drive Honda B-series and GF-5R manual transmissions for clutch assisted rear-wheel-drive to allow wide-open throttle shifts in clutched transmissions
- Designed and intended for use with FuelTech FT550 Extreme Performance ECU and Dashboard (sold separately)
Note: Not required in G-Force clutchless transmissions
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.