Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

Hedman Husler 85651-6

Street & Strip Headers 1973-79 Ford 1/2-3/4 Ton 4WD


made in usa
jegs shipping
FREE Shipping
Estimated to ship directly from the manufacturer on 06/19/18
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
Hedman Husler 85651-6 Street & Strip Headers 1973-79 Ford 1/2-3/4 Ton 4WD $916.99
Street & Strip Headers
  • 1973-79 Ford 1/2-3/4 Ton 4WD
  • 429-460 w/Cobra Jet Heads
  • 2'' Tubes
  • 3-1/2" Collector
  • HTC Coated

  • Hedman Husler 85651-6 Details

    Ford Trucks


    • Fenderwell Exit
    • Hedders come with street hook-ups
    • Hedders come with weld on collectors
    • Ford Cobra Jet heads only
    • Automatic Transmission Only


    Manufacturer's Part Number:

    Built for Racers by Racers
    Hedman Husler Street & Strip Headers are the number one choice of Sportsman Racers because nothing can substitute 50+ years experience.

  • 18-gauge primaries
  • Tube diameters up to 2-1/8"
  • Standard & Stepped tube models available
  • 3/8" laser cut flanges
  • Surface ground for optimum gasket seal
  • Welded inside & out
  • I have a 89 Ford f250 4x4 with 460 motor  (holley carburetor)with trick flow heads that require cobra jet style headers. Will these headers fit in my truck or is there any other headers that will.

    Asked by: 89Rick
    These headers will not fit this 1989 F250 chassis.
    Answered by: Jegs Tech
    Date published: 2017-08-29
    • y_2018, m_5, d_25, h_5CST
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_345352, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs
    Items You Need
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations