- Air Filters & Cold Air Kits
- Air Cleaners & Replacement Filters
- Holley Vintage Series Finned Air Cleaners
Holley Vintage Series Oval Finned Air Cleaner Assembly [Cast Aluminum/Natural Finish]
This classic oval air cleaner assembly features a cast aluminum top lid in a natural as-cast finish with a stamped steel base plate for the ultimate classic muscle look. Air filtration is provided by a quality 2 1/2 inch tall red cotton gauze oiled element that is washable while delivering superior airflow.
- Air filter top lid is constructed using quality cast aluminum while the baseplate features stamped steel
- Dimensions of 17 in. Long, 9 in. Wide, and 4 in. Tall provides a classic look from the oversized oval design that can't be matched by standard oval air filters
- The baseplate is raised 1/2 in. to clear standard throttle linkages
- Fits popular single four-barrel carburetors that use a 5 1/8 in. neck diameter
- Cotton gauze air filter element is washable and comes pre-oiled
- Includes carb gasket, mounting stud, and wing nut
Emissions: This product is NOT legal for California or any emission controlled vehicles. Air cleaner assembly is legal for non-emission and racing vehicles only.
Note: Always check the air cleaner to hood clearance before closing the vehicle's hood.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.