- Designed for performance-minded LS engines with a 2,500-7,000 rpm power band
- Cast aluminum construction with consistent wall thickness throughout and strong mounting flanges
- Constant cross-sectional area produces a broad torque curve
- Accepts a carburetor with a Holley 4150 square bore flange
- The lowest carb flange height possible for improved hood clearance
- Ideal manifold for the centrifugal blower, turbocharger or nitrous power adders
Kit Part Numbers
- Holley LS1/LS2/LS6 Cathedral Port Intake Manifold p/n 510-300-132BK
- MSD Ignition Controller 121-6014
- JEGS Carb Base Gasket p/n 555-16100
- JEGS Carb Studs p/n 555-15840
- JEGS Throttle/Transmission Cable Bracket 555-157310
- Zinc plated hex head cap mounting bolts & washers
- 3/8" NPT hex socket pipe plug (to block the manifold vacuum port if necessary)
- 1/8" NPT hex socket pipe plug (to block the MAP sensor port if necessary)
- (8) Viton O-ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets Intake Manifold Specs:
- RPM Range: 2,500 - 7,000
- Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Port Size: 2.50"H x 1.15"W
- Carb Mounting Flange Height from Lifter Valley Cover Flange: 5.42"
- Carb Flange: Standard Holley 4150, accepts up to 1.75" diameter throttle bores
- Vacuum Port Thread: 3/8" NPT
- MAP Sensor Port Thread: 1/8" NPT
Will it work on gmc 08 5.3 iron block ly5 aluminum heads?
Does the msd ignition controller in this kit come with the wiring harness also?
Does this kit come with the wire harness for the msd controller box as well in the kit … i dont see anything about wire harness
Will this work with 2001 5.3 with 706 heads
Will this work with 2000 Chevy truck heads LM7
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.