Holley Single Plane Mid-Rise EFI Intake Manifold Kit Includes:
- Designed for performance-minded LS engines with a 2,500-7,000 rpm power band
- Cast aluminum construction with consistent wall thickness throughout and strong mounting flanges
- Constant cross-sectional area produces a broad torque curve
- Accepts a throttle body with a Holley 4150 square bore flange
- The lowest carb flange height possible for improved hood clearance
- Ideal manifold for the centrifugal blower, turbocharger or nitrous power adders
- Matching black anodized billet fuel rails available separately
- Holley Single Plane Mid-Rise EFI Intake Manifold - 510-300-136
- Holley Fuel Rail Kit - 510-534-218
- JEGS Intake Gaskets - 555-210801
- JEGS Carburetor Base Gasket - 555-16100
- JEGS Dual Throttle Return Spring Kit - 555-15225
- JEGS Carburetor Studs - 555-15840
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.