Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

Holley Electric Choke Conversion Kit

Holley 45-223


made in usa
jegs shipping
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
Holley Electric Choke Conversion Kit $61.62
Electric Choke Conversion Kit
  • For Carbs With Internal Vacuum Source
  • Standard Finish

  • Holley 45-223 Details

    Conversion Kits

    Fit Applications:

  • 0-1850
  • 0-3310
  • 0-6425
  • 0-7448

  • Specifications:

    Sold as a kit
    Manufacturer's Part Number:

    Holley Electric Choke Parts and Conversion kits allow you to adapt your Holley carburetor that was originally equipped with a hot air or manually-operated choke to a fully automatic Holley electric choke. Review specs below to check for your application.

    45-223 is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a great upgrade I am putting the ol' Fliver back on the road. A new auto choke kit really makes a difference.
    Date published: 2015-09-04
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cheaper than a new carb I had this carb from off another project. Didn't like a manual choke. Rebuilding and modifying that was less than a new carb. Easy to install and works fine.
    Date published: 2015-02-14
    Rated 3 out of 5 by from Works great, instructions horrible Choke works great but I had to call a mechanic friend to help me with installing. The instructions are not for entry level do it yourselfers.
    Date published: 2015-07-01
    • y_2018, m_8, d_14, h_6
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_11472, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations