Terminator X Stealth 4500 EFI Systems
- Terminator X ECU - capable of fuel map self-learning and ignition timing control, improving idle stability, drivability, and wide-open throttle horsepower
- Bolt-on 4500 flange EFI carburetor replacement in a shiny finish
- Eight 100 lb./HR fuel injectors capable of supporting up to 1,440 CFM or 1,500 HP naturally aspirated and 1,250 HP on forced induction applications
- Transmission kickdown provisions for GM TH350/400, 200R4/700R4 and Ford C4/C6
- All wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover for a complete stealth installation
- A timed spark port for vacuum advanced distributors is located under the front fuel bowl for easy access to the distributor
- Machined air entry fits most stock-style air cleaners with locator provisions
- An integrated ignition timing control for improved idle stability, fuel economy, and wide-open throttle performance
- A high-resolution full-color touchscreen aids in initial setup, tuning, and gauge displays
- No laptop required - a simple calibration wizard creates the base map and will self-tune
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor provides real-time fuel map learning
- OEM-style throttle position sensor (TPS) and idle air control (IAC)
Unleash your Engine's Hidden Potential
Holley Terminator X and X-Max Stealth electronic throttle body injection systems will improve idle stability, drivability, and wide-open throttle response. Pre-calibrated TBI systems are available in your choice of a black, gold, or shiny finish and include everything you need for a simple bolt-on installation including a full-color touchscreen.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.