Holley Terminator X Max MPFI Controller Kit
LS2/LS3/LS Truck Engine 58x Tooth Crank Reluctor
Take Control of LS Swaps with Terminator X MAX!
- Simple Plug-and-Play engine controller for GM LS engines using Drive-By-Wire throttle bodies and will also control 4L60E and 4L80E automatic transmissions.
- LCD 3 1/2 inch touchscreen provides easy base tuning with the calibration wizard along with gauge displays and data logging.
- Real-Time Self-Learning fuel maps require no complicated tuning knowledge (Holley EFI software suite is included for advanced users with laptops)
- On-board Multi-Color LED Diagnostic allows quick troubleshooting on critical issues for ECU Power, Engine Running, Wideband Status, TPS Calibration, Crank Signal, Cam Signal.
- Built-in 1bar MAP Sensor with 1/8, 1/4, & 3/16 in. vacuum hose adapters included. For boosted applications, the internal sensor can be disabled to run an external LS style MAP sensor (not included) with terminated harness and connector (included).
- 4 Inputs - 12-volt, Ground, 5-volt, and Frequency can be used for activation triggers, trans brake, and to add extra pressure sensors.
- 4 Outputs - Ground and PWM can be used for electric fans, boost control, nitrous control, idle air control kit, and many more accessories.
- Boost Controls - Ability to control boost vs time, boost vs. gear, boost vs. RPM, boost vs. speed, boost vs. safeties
- Nitrous Controls - Single Channel Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, rich/lean safeties, and target closed loop AFR
- Advance Tables - 4x 1D Table, 1x 1D Gear Table, 4x 2D Table, 1x 2D per Gear Table. Can be used for custom tables for flex fuel sensor, fuel pressure safety, or oil pressure safety.
- Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband for precision reading and tuning control (will not function with LSU 4.2 oxygen sensors
- High Impedance Injector Driver powers most GM stock LS and Holley EFI injectors. (Use of low impedance injectors will damage the ECU)
- Holley EFI Accessories are mostly compatible (analog style gauges, shift lights, and others.)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.