- Fuel, Carbs & Intakes
- Intake Manifold
- Fuel Injection Intake Manifolds
- Holley Sniper Race Fabricated Intake Manifolds
Holley Sniper EFI Race Series Fabricated Intake Manifolds
WANT IT NOW?
The Sniper EFI Fabricated Manifold for 2011-2014 Ford Coyote 5.0L engines require the use of Bosch EV1 style fuel injectors. The Ford factory style fuel injectors will not work in conjunction with this manifold.
- 5 mm (13/64 in.) thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction, strong and durable for high horsepower and boosted conditions
- 90 mm bore Throttle Body Opening
- 100% TIG welded
- Intake Kits include a throttle-body spacer and 3/8 in. Fuel rail kits with -8 AN fittings and crossover braided line capable of supporting 750+ horsepower
- Equal runner lengths with tapered top on EFI intakes designed to increase velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders
- Removable top for ease of inspection and modification
- Welded seams inside and out for added strength and durability
- Larger Intake plenum vs. standard Sniper EFI manifolds for max effort engines and boosted applications
- Longer Intake runner lengths offering a wider RPM operating range of 2100-8200 RPM
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.