- Fuel, Carbs & Intakes
- Intake Manifold
- Fuel Injection Intake Manifolds
- Holley Sniper Hi-Ram Fabricated Intake Manifolds
Holley Sniper EFI Hi-Ram Fabricated Intake Manifold
WANT IT NOW?
Hemi EFI Manifolds
- 2009-2020 5.7L
- 2005-2010 6.1L
- 2011-2020 6.4L
- Constructed of TIG-welded 3 mm (1/8 in.) thick T6061 aluminum with CNC 1 1/8 in. billet aluminum flanges for cylinder heads.
- 92 mm throttle bore opening for increased airflow and performance
- Tapered top intake runners will increase air velocity and distribute airflow to all cylinders more evenly
- Designed for stock Hemi EV14 USCAR fuel injectors
- MAP sensor provision located at the plenum rear
- 3/8 in. fuel rail kit with engraved Sniper logo
- 7 in. front and rear height
- 5.875 in. runner length
- (3) 1/8 in. NPT (1) 1/4 in.-19 NPT Vacuum Ports
- Fabricated intake manifold
- Fuel rail kit
- Intake to throttle body o-ring
- Intake to cylinder head o-rings
- Mounting hardware
- 6.4L engines may require an extension of the throttle body harness and IAT sensor harness to reach the new throttle body location
- Legal for use on RACE ONLY vehicles used exclusively for competition and may never be used on the street.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.