Hooker Headers Blackheart A727 Transmission Crossmember Adapter Bracket [Gen III Hemi Swap]
Items You Need
Chrysler A727 Transmission
- Sets driveline inclination angle to 2-2.5 degrees with correct U-Joint operation angle when utilizing 520-BHS531 and V8 K-member
- Ground clearance up to 3 in.
- Solid 3/16 in. Steel Construction, durable, corrosion-resistant finish
- Use with 520-BHS532 transmission crossmember (sold separately)
- Requires rubber mounts 520-71223029HKR (black), 520-71223030HKR (red) or equivalent
- May need 1 in. shift linkage extension
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.